If you have purchased a product from the Bang & Olufsen Adelaide website and wish to exchange or return your product for a refund, you may do so within 14 days of receipt of your order. Once the product has been inspected you will be reimbursed in full. If there is damage to the product, you will receive the sales amount less the cost of repair or replacement of the damaged goods.
Face to Face Returns:
All product that is returned in person will be inspected and refunded at the time of return. Product must be in as new condition and cannot present signs of extended use.
View and Download our Returns policy for all products by clicking this link
Bang & Olufsen's Returns and Warranty Policy
Terms and Conditions
We hope you are satisfied and happy with your Bang & Olufsen products. However, if you have experienced problems with your product, we encourage you to seek information in our FAQ section and in our guides and manuals that you can download in our User Guide and Software Downloads section.
We welcome you to contact our Customer Service Team if you need help to troubleshoot the problem you are experiencing.
If your product is in need of further inspection by an authorised
Bang & Olufsen service technician and you are located in one of the countries specified in the next section please use our Warranty Return Service.
If you are not located in one of the countries specified, please contact the retailer where you purchased your product. You are also welcomed to contact an authorised Bang & Olufsen retailer.
To access our Warranty Return Service please click on your preferred language: English, German, Spanish, French, Chinese (mandarin), Danish
When you have completed the Warranty Return Service you will receive two emails:
- The first email will provide you with information about the return process and what you need to do. Simply follow the instructions.
- The second email provide you with information about how to contact UPS and arrange pickup. There is also a link to UPS Track & Trace so you can get a shipment status at your convenience.
When the product is received by Bang & Olufsen the product will be thoroughly inspected. We will either repair the product or if a repair is not possible we will send you a replacement product to the address stated in the ticket. All transport expenses will be paid for by Bang & Olufsen as part of the warranty service.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The warranty is valid only upon presentation of the proof of purchase or copy hereof consisting of original invoice or sales slip indicating the date of purchase, model and serial no. of the product. Bang & Olufsen reserves the right to refuse warranty if this information has been removed or changed after the original purchase of the product.
- Bang & Olufsen's obligations are limited to repair of the defect or replacement of the defective part or at its discretion replacement of the product itself.
- Warranty repairs must be carried out by Bang & Olufsen.
- Bang & Olufsen shall not be liable for reimbursements, claims and damages that may result from the unauthorised repair of the product. Repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty does not provide right to extension or renewal of the warranty period. Repair or direct replacement of the product under the terms of this warranty may be full filled with functionally equivalent service exchange units.
- The warranty is not applicable to cases other than defects in material, design and workmanship.
- This warranty does not affect the consumers' statutory rights nor the consumers' rights against the dealer related to their purchase/sales agreement.
- This warranty is not transferable. This warranty will be the purchasers' sole and exclusive remedy and Bang & Olufsen shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages or breach of any express or implied warranty of this product. DISCLAIMER: Bang & Olufsen shall not be liable for the loss of any saved/stored data in products that are either repaired or replaced.
- The above policies are for warranty service and the customer will be responsible for any costs associated with non-warranty conditions. Bang & Olufsen reserves the right to make final decisions regarding problem determination and the appropriate service option. Please refer to your Bang & Olufsen Limited Warranty Statement for complete terms and conditions, as some models have other terms and conditions. Some limitations and restrictions apply and these programs are subject to change without prior notice.
The Bang & Olufsen warranty does not cover the following:
- Periodic checks, maintenance, repair and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear.
- Abuse or misuse, including but not solely limited to the failure to use this product for its normal purposes or in accordance with Bang & Olufsen's instructions on usage and maintenance.
- Defects resulting from usage of the product in conjunction with accessories that are not approved by Bang & Olufsen for use with this product.
- Failure of the product arising from incorrect installation or use not consistent with the instructions and technical or safety standards prescribed in the product user manual.
- Accidents, Acts of God, lightning, water, fire, public disturbances, improper ventilation, voltage fluctuations or any cause beyond the control of Bang & Olufsen.
- Unauthorised modifications carried out to the product in order to comply with local or international technical standards in countries for which this Bang & Olufsen product was not originally designed.
- Damage of the battery caused by overcharging or failure to use in accordance with the specific instructions of core outlined in the product user manual.
- The serial no. on the product has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible.
- The batteries are charged by chargers other than those approved by Bang & Olufsen.
- Any of the seals on the battery enclosure or cells are broken or show evidence of tampering
30 DAYS TO FALL IN LOVE
*When purchased at full RRP only. Available from 23 August to 30 September 2021. Returns are only applicable to the following products: Beosound 1, Beosound 2, Beosound Edge, Beoplay A9, Beosound Balance, Beosound Stage and Beosound Level. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with installment plans and ongoing promotions. Product(s) returned must be in its original condition and verified to be undamaged by the retailer. Bang & Olufsen and its authorised retailers reserve the right to reject any returns that are not in their original condition and/or in its original packaging. Other terms and conditions apply.